The AVAQMD is required to distribute and/or post notices to inform and allow the public to comment on about certain projects, facilities and/or permits proposed to be issued by the district.
The following notice types will be listed on this page:
- NSR = Issuance of a permit for New Major Facility or Modification of a Major Facility pursuant to District Regulation XIII.
- PSD = Issuance of a permit under the Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) program.
- MACT = A case by case MACT analysis pursuant to District Rule 1401.
- ERC = Issuance of Emission Reduction Credits.
- ATHS = Air Toxics “Hot Spots” Information and Assessment Act Notices pursuant to District Rule 1402 and Health & Safety Code 44362 et seq.
- CEQA = California Environmental Quality Act notices for projects triggering environmental review for which the AVAQMD is the lead agency.
- RULE = Rule Adoption/Amendments.
- Title V= Issuance, Renewal, or Modification of a Title V Permit pursuant to Regulation XIII- Federal Operating Permits.
Public Notices - Permitting
None at this time