The AVAQMD now accepts credit and debit card payments through GovPayNet.
Payments can be made with a major credit, debit or prepaid debit card.
Payments can be made for:
- New Permit or Authority to Construct Applications
- Permit Annual Renewal Fees
- Asbestos Permit Fees
- Other Fees, Fines, and Penalties
To make a payment, you will need the following:
- Payment Amount
- Name and address of person for whom payment is being paid
- Invoice, Permit, Equipment Reference Numbers
If you are unsure of what fees to pay please consult the current version of District Rule 301, Permit Fees, and or District Rule 302,Other Fees to insure you submit the proper amount. A list of common fees, but not all fees, with their updated amounts can be found below.
Please if you have any questions or you are unsure of the fee amount, contact us at 661-723-8070.
Common Fees as of 01/01/2019:
Application Filing Fee: $690.00-Small Business
$759.00-All Other Applications
- . Demolition/Renovation Activies: $244.00
- . Asbestos Emissions from Demolition/Renovation Activities:
Initital Permit and Annual Permit to Operate Renewal and Authority to Construct Renewal Fees: