Antelope Valley Residents Can Help "Mow Down" Air Pollution "Anytime" .
Exchange your working gas-powered lawn and garden equipment for an incentive on the purchase of clean battery-electric equipment.
Eligible Equipment: NEW, battery-electric lawn equipment.
- $125* for hand-held tools (i.e. Blower, String and Hedge Trimmers, Chainsaw) with a purchase price of $199 or more.
- $225* for Lawn Mowers with a purchase price of $299 or more.
*Incentive is based on purchase price before tax.
Participant must turn in gas-powered equivalent in operable condition to receive incentive. Participants may exchange up to 4 units per household.
Incentive Process: (to be completed within 30 days of purchase)
- Purchase eligible equipment & save receipt for proof of purchase.
- Call for exchange appointment: (661) 942-3737 (appts available: M-F 9:00am-4:30pm). COAST AUTO SALVAGE 46404 Division Street, Lancaster (at Division St. & G-8)
- Take your gas-powered equipment to Coast Auto Salvage on your scheduled appointment.
- Present printed original receipt for proof of purchase.
- Sign Release of Ownership Form (complete, print and bring with you). This form will also be available onsite.
*As a condition of receiving Program rebate(s), I understand any returns of new equipment will be for exchange only like-for-like. Original receipt is required for proof-of-purchase.