Truck and bus regulation requires all commercially operated on-road heavy-duty diesel trucks to be replaced with 2010 or newer model year engine by January 1, 2023.
The Antelope Valley AQMD has grant opportunities to assist truck and bus owners with meeting these new regulations — but the opportunities are limited!
Applications accepted through Dec. 10, 2021.
Eligible Applicants must meet the following requirements:
· Resident or business with physical Antelope Valley address
· Fleet Size 1-3
· Trucks with model year engines 2007 – 2009
*older model year engines operating on a RETRO2023 extension are also eligible.
· Registration in TRUCRS
· Proof of compliance
· Proof of ownership
· Owned and operated the vehicle for the past 24 months
· Used/Preowned Trucks are eligible 2014 or newer with the following mileage limits:
o 500,000 mi. or less for Heavy-Heavy Duty
o 250,000 mi. or less for Medium-Heavy Duty
o 150,000 mi. or less for Light-Heavy Duty
· Ability to turn in existing truck by December 31, 2021.
*Due to availability, replacement trucks may be received no later than April 1, 2022.
Grant amounts vary up to the funding caps as listed below. Achieving the maximum funding depends on high annual mileage.
For eligibility evaluation and more information contact Julie McKeehan, Grants Analyst at 661-723-8070 x.28 or firstname.lastname@example.org.