This webpage provides information and resources to owners and operators of internal combustion engines.
AVAQMD Portable Engine Advisory issued 8/20/12Download Advisory
AVAQMD Stationary Engine Advisory issued 2/22/13Download AdvisoryDownload Advisory
AV District Rule for IC Engines is Rule 1110.2 - Emissions From Stationary, Non-road & Portable Internal Combustion Engines
AVAQMD Rule 114 Registration Program for Compression Ignition Engines Used in Small Agricultural Operations
Stationary Diesel ATCM
Portable Diesel ATCM
- NESHAP ZZZZ. Applies to all existing engines (including new engines rated over 500 bhp that are located at major HAP sources).
- NSPS IIII. Applies to new CI engines (diesel).
- NSPS JJJJ. Applies to SI engines. Includes engines fueled by natural gas, LPG, gasoline, LFG, digester gas.
Portable Equipment Registration Program (PERP)
USEPA Regulation Navigation Tool
- EPA RICE Overview Page
- EPA - NESHAPS RICE ZZZZ page
- EPA - NSPS IIII for CI RICE page
- EPA - NSPS JJJJ for SI RICE page
- Summary of RICE NESHAP FINAL RULE 2010
- EPA's Air Quality Regulations for Stationary Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines (RICE) (pdf)
- How to Comply with EPA Regulations for Stationary Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines (RICE) (pdf)
*For additional assistance contact Stationary Source Section at 661-723-8070.*